Saturday, April 21, 2007

I WANT FELIX FELICIS!!!

(For those of u who might be still wondering what it is…it is this potion (some kind of a wizardly juice in Harry Potter !!) to get lucky!!!)

Hmm…..I want it…I want it…how long???Well …donno yet…lets see…

While I am giving CAT…n then on the day of my results…n then on the day of GD n PI….n not to miss...The day of final lists…
Then on the day I go to attend for a visiting visa…..
And then on the day I get home late from a movie….
And on the day my favorite movies release….
And on the day I get my credit card bill…..
N not to forget…. on the day I get my phone bill…
And on the day of my violin concert…just not to forget the notes…
And on almost every single day…when there is a traffic jam…
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the list goes like this…
Most importantly…on every other day when my mom n dad bring up the weirdly and weary issue of marriage!!

N so on ….for I want to get lucky every single day of my life…

So…after I have given it a deep thought….one thing stuck me!! (Knowledge is like a flash…u know…hehe!!)…whether I get lucky or not…I would rather prefer feeling lucky…not every single day…but every single moment!!

Life is short …live it up!!
Cheers to me …me …n me!!

2 comments:

ADR said...

Now,you are talking baby.
This is what I call a 'post'.

Live short..live it up,n blog it all.

IC said...

Irony again!!!i spent (hardly) 10 solid minutes on this post!!!Kind of a hangover of potter probably!!