Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ad hos

Really donno what to post….this is coming just out of exhaustion…or say out of emptiness or…oh forget it!!


Current track: Pehla nasha…since 8 AM. And it is still running!!
Current book : Shantaram….not going at the pace I wanted it to!
Current academic indulgence: Official guide…now this is one thing that makes me feel content!!
Current errand: Settling my room…which is at its best dust-bin-ish version.
Current habit : A certain homo-sapien...sorry..a certain being which hasnt been transformed completely into a homo-sapien,yet!!still on the way!!
Current apprehension: GMAT GMAT GMAT…oh how much I wish…sshh!!Not gonna say it! No …no. it’s not about the score!!
Current addiction: Music...it always was and so will it remain forever!!

Oh!!Whatever….will be back (unless something really pulls me!!) only after the D-day!!

Chao.

1 comment:

ADR said...

Lol..at the not-yet-evolved homo sapien...


Mast pic.