Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jill Jill jiga!!

First things first!Loser...what an apt title...to both my blog and me!!Yeah...big loser...thats what I am..undoubtedly,for umpteen reasons!!lol!!

Just trying to avoid talking about my stupid exam…so let the effort be!

Last bench seatingu…magazines (sing novels'u') readingu...interval ke waitinguuuuuu!!Hehe!!This is the only thing that I can identify myself with, in the movie...apart from taking snoopy to a walk!!Lol!!
Just loved [;)] the ma-ayya-mla-rajesh character!!
Two and a half hours of pure fun, it was!!

Watched a lot of movies…those ranging from a top class to those that are very categorically C graders!! Khair…kum se kum cd shop wale ka business tho chal rahi hain!! I am sure I am paying atleast 50% of his revenues!!Aur karna bhi chahoon tho kya karoon??I guess I will pass through one whole cycle of festivals before I get to work!!

Couldn’t watch potter 5…out of Imax now!! :((

Missing violin terribly.

Thought I should get back to spending lovely early mornings at KBR, considering that I have 2 more months (only!) in Hyderabad. So, ignoring all the mess about festival and mom’s constant complaints about her not getting enough help on the festival day, I drove away. I started feeling irky about the way oldies looked at me…guess what sentence started ringing in my ears?!
“Pehle baap ke paison se fast food khaana, phir usee ke paison se Nike shoes khareedna! Kya generation hain!!”.I am sure that’s what their looks meant!!Lol!! But its great fun to be there at that hour listening to fm on my lovely lovely mobile! Now, whats with me?? Noticeably, I have great affection towards all the non-living things I possess.. my bike, my car, my mobile, my chap stick, my pc, my TV, my ipod…etc etc, though I haven’t poured a single penny into them!! Hehe!! I know, I am crazy!!

Should get back to reading…classics yet to be finished!

Current track: Jilibili palukula chilipiga palikina o mynah mynah.....another classic by ‘laya’raja!

4 comments:

ADR said...

Jill Jill Jiga...
:) lol

IC said...

hey aftr "antha scene ledu" n "decoration",this one phrase caught my fantasy!!hehe!!
jill jill jiga!!

Sharad Ragas said...

Haha.. I really like the Hyderabadi lingo around the blog.

Sorry for being a bit overboard, but 'loser' is a rather umm.. disappointing title for anything..

But hey, it's your blog!! =p

IC said...

yeah!!as disappointing as the reasons themselves!!par kya kare??anyways,tats kinda license for future!!hehe!!=p