Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random...

“For nearly all we do in life, perception, even of the facts, is still the name of the game. Perception rascal can’t really be ignored. Hence, it follows that the only truth about truth is the true fallacy in the eyes of another! “

“Am I what I talk? Or what I choose to talk? Or what I don’t talk or what I choose not to talk??”

“Let each day say, ‘I DO’ instead of ‘Captain, may I?’

(Actually,shouldn't be a problem if it is Captain Jack Sparrow!!:p)

The first one from some random read, the second a random back-to-square-one thought and the third…a ‘Rand’om musing!!

4 comments:

ADR said...

“Am I what I talk? Or what I choose to talk? Or what I don’t talk or what I choose not to talk??”

wait for my post on that... in a slightly broader perspective.:)

IC said...

Oh really!?!?will wait for tat!!
meanwhile i ll ramble!!hehe!!

Sharad Ragas said...

I like the new blog title =)

IC said...

Thanq!!=)