Monday, December 03, 2007

I want to be at the beach…

When the Sun rises,
When I struggle to open my eyes..
When I wake up to the warmth
When it shines & reminds
Of the things bright and light …of fun & frolic…of black & white…and of course..the greys!
----------------------------------------------
I want to be at the beach..
To play with the sand
To make and break castles and...moments...
To feel the tide and shore
To unfeel the sand beneath
To blow a balloon…
For that kid who looks at me with those wide marble-honey-eyes….
------------------------------------------------
I want to be at the beach…
From dawn to dusk…
Laze around,listen to a song or two or even sing one to the skies….
Take a walk…
Entertain the kid in me…
Feel content
And come home ... when I have soiled myself with refreshed insanity!!

6 comments:

Sharad Ragas said...

Nice one!!

IC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IC said...

nice na??not to loose the kid in us...to be able to live with insanity...nice na?!!
:)))

ADR said...

21 days...

IC said...

i thot its the 24th day...in dec...n ya...2mrw it ll b 25th...happy christmas!!:p

IC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.