Saturday, July 18, 2009

After a week...frm the breathless B-school!!

It feels lil weird to call the college a B-school given that the size is no larger than that of a large bungalow (and yes,it was donated by the Kothari's)! Pata nai kitne log the Kothari family mein and why on earth they needed this large a house!!And by the way,it is supposedly conducive for learning!!The hostel is great. When I say great, I bear in mind the worser parts of Chennai I have lived in. The food is good. Yet again, its just relativity.The dining area is by far, the best place in the college!! Its a soothingly ethnic area with a tiled roof and lotsa trees around and of course lotsa handsome guys around!!The entire environment is just absolutely optimal. I get just enough and as soon as I think of any discomfort, my purpose here clearly reminds me that I am supposedly a potential manager and every next assumption follows. Waise bhi...with a laptop(new,yet again a DELL) and Wi-Fi, how can I even allow myself to think of any discomfort?!

I couldnt have felt more belittled and couldnt have spent a more demoralising week!!Just started multitasking (way to go..i know)!! Just celebrated the 1st birthday of the batch. Working on accountancy assignment while posting this. Trust me. Understanding the language of business...u see!! =P Happy part of attending classes after a long long break is that the laptops are allowed and wi-fi works 24*7. Now it cant better for people who had been used to sneaking novels since ages!!

Things to feel nice about:
"Yaar tum itni achi hindi kaise bol sakthe hon?"--All thanks to Bollywood and of course Hyderabad!!
"Enna?Ninga Tamilian daa ne?"--All thanks to Cognizant!(And yeah! I miss my workplace..now and then!:( For an entirely different set of reasons, though!=P)
And roomies. Bengali,Marathi(born and brought up in Bangalore,though) and a Bihari. Couldnt have fallen into a more complicated combination. Phir bhi...we have been laughing madly for the past one hour!!

Movie that could grab my time: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
Asli masti tho Monday se shuru honewala hain!! All the clubs and committes' elections and interviews will be done by Monday and then starts the race!!

Will try to post as frequently as possible.=P

5 comments:

Sharad Ragas said...

Congrats!

ADR said...

Great!
Update awaited on all those clubs, committes, elections and interviews!

Leena said...

Always wondered how it would be to get back to college/school after working.

Good luck with your B-School. (it sounds cool! :p)

IC said...

It would be like this:
->I miss my office/desk
->I HAV to realise that money cant be spent like its made out of paper anymore!!
->I have to learn "GROUP DYNAMICS".:P

Thanz for tat!!

IC said...

Also,
I feel young and old at the same time with some uncles,aunts and kiddos around!!