Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emotional/Nostalgic weekend


Posessions that had once adorned the walls of my room. Well, I no longer have any room that I can call 'mine'. Was disposing bundles of these just coz I did not feel emotionally connected anymore. Of course,some survived this mass destruction of memories or rather things that I have preserved for more than 7 years now.There were faceless names,nameless cards and then there were words written in every form, on every card that failed to fill my eyes with those happy tears, that failed to,even remotely,connect with the emotion that I must have possibly felt when I first held them in my hands and that failed to stand the test of time.All I was doing was open,see,decide and then pile the respective heaps.Mechanically.And those that survived, would have survived anyway!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Weddings of best friends are really tricky. Suddenly there is a whole lot of family around her and makes you feel little and unimportant. There I go and the photographer says,"Randi Madam! Atleast meerosthe aina navvutharemo ee madam!" and then I stand right in front of her only to see the sense of relief on her face,the happiness that my presence gave her in her eyes and most of all,the hug that indicates the magnitude of disappointment I have saved her from!Happy married life!! To someone who has taught me cooking,grooming and most of all...caring!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are so genuine. Nature's law prevents them from being around me for a longer time and grants them something called a VISA to the U S of A.Damn!!And then they fly..like they did the day before.Good luck gal!To someone who shares my career aspirations!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not fair.Subjecting an already confused,emotionally weak heart and soul to further tortures of bading good byes and bon voyages within a span of two days is just not fair. Objection adhyakshya!!:)

3 comments:

ADR said...

:) That is indeed too much packed in for one weekend.
@makes you feel little and unimportant..
That is unwarranted I think.
Coz in all the cacophony, one needs those faces we call friends even more badly. (Like its evident from your description of her reaction).

IC said...

Ok...I get the under current!!:)
will b thr...hariharaadulu addochina...i will be thr!!dont worry!!=P

Unknown said...

hey was tht pic taken by u???? It was good anyway..
n yea.. I guess it is soo true tht in such a situation ppl need frnds more thn ever to b thr beside thm!!