Friday, August 21, 2009

Aberration.

I wish I could paint it. It was a giant wheel that I felt was really giant and highest point was really really high.So high that I could see blue expanse of all the waters of the world.I was overwhelmed with happiness.The wheel was taking me high and low and I could feel that scary surge each time within me.I was feeling on the top of the world.There were large bridges like the one at Melbourne, like the one over Thames, like the ones all over the US of A.I think I almost touched cloud 9.The happiness was so profound that I could hear myself laughing and screaming.And from the freedom of skies,descended a drop into the abysmal waters. And there was no ripple.

Hence dreamt.

5 comments:

Avi... said...

close to reality :P hmm...i wish i could...

IC said...

:)
Honoured to hav u here sir!!

ADR said...

I get the weirdest of dreams.. but most of them melt away with the morning lights. Only remnant is a faint remembrance... too fragile to get a grip on.

IC said...

Yeah!! Lot of times!!But this one was amazing..I can still recollect every color of it..and tat is precisely why i posted it.Just a memory bank here!!:)

IC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.