Sunday, October 04, 2009

Puppy Inc.

 


Sketch in charcoal.By Ms.Gupta.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If only...
There was a clock
That ticked
Not at hours minutes or seconds
But at people words and thoughts
And taught me sense
Not of time but of taut
Not of fun but of humor
Not of chance but of choice
Not of endurance but of denial
Not of heart but of mind

Oh how I wish I had one...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

everything is fine expect for d title!!! :(
n I wish I had one like tht too!(d clock of course... wht were u thinkin :P)

ADR said...

@pups..
Great Sketch.

Unknown said...

oh thank u! :)

Avi... said...

nice sketch :)

Avi... said...

cmon gal! m waiting for the nxt post :P

Anirudh Sravan Pulipaka said...

Nice poem!
Oh, How I wish I had one too!