Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random

The performance was far from awesome. Art. Let me share my definition first. Art is meant to be the skill of succeeding in expression or action with an effortless inherent ease. Anything that makes me feel that I have been trying to acquire it only tells me that it is an acquired ‘skill’ and not an art. This is what I had felt about the performance. The entire sequence was more of anguish while it could have been a sinusoid of happiness blended with anxiety and anguish emerging out of pain. There is no denying that the expression of anguish throughout the recital was outstanding. The sequence could have been more arranged and made use of more mudras rather than landing the audience in the trouble of figuring out which block is being performed. Yes. It was an ‘experiment’. All this aside, the crowd had hardly 2 p.c. of youngsters. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few commodities for which I would like to get into contracts for the next two months here:
1. Tons of sunscreen.
2. Liters of toner.
3. Thousands of coconuts.
4. Heaps of cotton scarves and toe sox.
5. Bottles of deodorants.
Any new device that enables me to escape the free massages on the local is always welcome. Please post your ideas in the comments area of this blog. Who knows? You might be the next big name in social entrepreneurship!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be able to give a vent to any emotion, at the right time and at the right place is just as important as it is to control it. Sometimes I recollect the fury of heroines in the movies scattering things off a table and breaking mirrors and throwing stuff. It’s kind of funny that I feel like having a desk full of papers so that I can scatter them all over and create a mess and then when things cool down, I promise, I will clean up the mess. Do let me know. Right now, my room doesn’t have a table that offers me this luxury.

4 comments:

ADR said...

"I feel like having a desk full of papers so that I can scatter them all over"

alternatively you could try one of the following:
1) Yell
2) Break something
3) Swear

IC said...

3) Not enough vocabulary that would compensate.
2) Love my belongings a bit too much. Did you forget the scratched car doors?
1) Yeah. This sounds good. But done that it on the pretext of IPL. :P

Sharad Ragas said...

I have a desk FULL OF PAPERS!~ Literally! And, I ve been looking for someone to clean it for me. =p

IC said...

:):)