Monday, April 26, 2010

Well

Tat was an electrifying experience at the DY Patil Stadium. I agree.But of what use is it when its just another no-victory for Sachin. Yes. I did see both the Gods at a time. But of what use if I walk out telling myself, 'Sachin is not God.'? Thats exactly what I hoped to have disproved! Oh how I wish he picked the trophy!! To top it all, he gets the honor yet embarrassment of Orange cap and Golden player. He has enough of them. God!Are you listening? I beg to differ when people say that he lacks the art of finishing or the art of captaincy. Its only he who can take the pressure of the entire team. There were no beams. No pillars. None to distribute the load.None to stand by him. Catch droppers, incorrect batting line up..to sum it all...a 'sold out' match. I now know how much it hurts any fan to even think of it. Hopes. Betrayed. They say,'Its sport.All this happens.' Oh yeah!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might find it difficult to go back and live in Chennai.Now thats quite a revelation, I should say. :)
This city is great.It makes one dream. Again and again. But it does leave me with one question at the end of the day..when will earth evolve into a place where money stops topping the charts?? Any of them.Yeah..I am too naive for this place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

ADR said...

Now that's a Mumbai post! Soak in the place, I say!